RinNova Premium 28 S Standard efficiency combination boiler
16,1 L / min (DHW)
NATURAL GAS / LPG
Biasi has developed an innovative digital control panel, a simple user interface with a list of useful information for the user as well as immediate programming procedures to be used by the installer.
This new and modern design and the compact dimensions of the whole range make RinNova Premium suitable to be installed in any environment.
- High efficiencies (sealed chamber model ★★★ conforming to Efficiency Directive 92/42 EEC and Legislative Decree 311/06)
- High circulation, laminar primary copper heat exchanger
- DHW exchanger with stainless steel plates
- Protection rating IPX5D (sealed models)
- Integration with BIASI solar system by means of solar kit
- Innovative digital control panel with graphic interface and keys
- Analog pressure reading
- Provision for remote control and external probe
- Winter/Summer/Off selector
- Heating temperature regulator
- DHW temperature regulator
- Analog pressure reading
- Screen display of DHW and heating temperature
- Display of fault diagnostics, lockout conditions and fault log
Remote control and thermoregulation
The new remote control (optional) allows the boiler to be controlled by customising its operation depending on different requirements.
Two keys will let you regulate the temperature of the hot water produced without having to go through tedious mixing operations. The ambient temperature is easy to set using two keys. With one special key, you can discover the temperature of the domestic environment.
By connecting the external probe directly to the boiler you can benefit from climate regulation. RinNova Premium boiler will adjust the water temperature in the system to external climatic conditions, ensuring the desired ambient temperature is reached without any wastage and optimising consumption. The use of climate regulation also produces a rise in the regulation efficiency, increasing the value of your home.
Integration with the solar kit
RinNova Premium can be easily combined with a solar system using the BIASI solar kit. Quick and easy to install, it does not require electrical parts and allows integration of the solar system with the boiler to be optimised, so that intervention only takes place when necessary to ensure the required comfort temperature.
★★★ (Efficiency Directive 92/42 EEC)
RinNova Premium is a very efficient boiler. The primary copper heat exchanger with five countercurrent pipes makes the entire BIASI range stand out in the market. The heat output modulation ensures low gas consumption and optimizes operation on the basis of the requirements for heating and DHW.
Included in the supply
- Boiler supporting bracket and cardboard template