RinNova Cond 28S Pre-mix Condensing Boiler
WATER FOR HEATING
DOMESTIC HOT WATER
16,5 L / min (DHW)
METHANE / LPG
HIGH LEVEL OF SILENCE
RinNova Cond completes the range of BIASI pre-mix condensing boilers, perfect for radiator systems and suitable for radiating systems with mixing units.
RinNova Cond is a compact condensing boiler, which ensures high efficiency, low energy consumption and respect for the environment.
It is available in the versions for heating and DHW production, with a heat output of 24, 28 and 32 kW.
- Primary condensing exchanger in stainless steel with steel coating to offer maximum resistance to corrosion
- Pre-mix burner in stainless steel (NOx class 6)
- Modulation 1:5 Methane and also LPG
- DHW exchanger with stainless steel plates
- 7-litre expansion vessel
- High-efficiency pump with low energy consumption
- Integration with BIASI solar systems with a solar kit
- Digital pressure reading display
- Provision for remote control and external probe
Compact brass hydraulic unit. Delivery unit with motorised diverter, by-pass and system filling valve built in.
ErP pump with manual pump release on return unit.
Control panel operation
- Summer/winter/off selector
- Heating temperature regulator
- DHW temperature regulator
- Digital pressure reading
- Screen display of DHW and heating temperature
- Fault diagnostics, lockout conditions and fault log display
The display works in the following modes:
Information on the operating status and alarm history
- FREE PROGRAMMING
Parameters can be programmed to adapt boiler/system and user SET
- INSTALLER PROGRAMMING
- SUPPORT PROGRAMMING
Authorised service centre parameters
The RinNova Cond range has two remote class V commands, in the Basic and Top versions, with a weekly programmable thermostat with up to 4 programmable time periods with independent temperatures. All the information on the boiler display can also be viewed remotely.
* With return water temperatures that do not allow condensation.
** With return water temperatures that allow condensation.
*** With coaxial flue outlet 60/100 L 0.9 m and G20 natural gas.
**** At minimum usable power.
***** With reference to EN 625.
# Values relate to tests with 80 mm 1 + 1 twin flue and G20 natural gas.