Powercond (113 - 275 kW) High power condensing boiler with modular base
Powercond are latest-generation high-efficiency condensing thermal units equipped with a pre-mixed modulating blown-air burner with low emissions and body in aluminium and high calorific power values.
There are 5 available models, with heat input ranging from 113 to 275 kW.
They can be installed individually or in cascade, each consisting of 2 to 4 generators of the same output or different output, controlled by a cascade manger.
The Powercond thermal units must be installed in a boiler room and they must be integrated with system components and devices supplied by the manufacturer. These include specific kits, to be ordered separately, which simplify the work of the installer when installing systems with a single generator, and those of the primary circuit of cascade systems.
- Heat exchanger body with parts in silicon aluminium, with high exchanging surface area and reduced water content
- Microflame total-premix burner in aluminium which allows high modulation (exceeding 1:5), stable combustion and low polluting emissions (NOx class = 5)
- Maximum operating pressure: 6 bar
- Delivery and return connection with 2" threaded connections
- 1"1/4 gas supply connection
- Electrical protection rating IP 20
- Hydraulic circuit drain cock
- Condensate outlet siphon
- NTC probe to control the delivery temperature
- NTC probe to control the return temperature
- Flue gas safety NTC probes
- Manual reset overtemperature safety thermostat on the heat exchanger body
- Maximum DHW and heating output adjustable individually
- Electronics can interface with remote management systems
- Remote alarm dry contact for boiler faults
- Innovative climatic adjustment 5+1 parameters
- Modulating input management 0...10 V
- Zone controlling connections using OpenTherm
- PWM management of the primary pump
- Secondary pump and DHW/diverter pump management
- Production of DHW through combination with the remote water heater, managed by the electronic control unit of the boiler
- Inspection window on the control panel allowing the user to see the flame
- User interface with graphic display with symbols and self-diagnostics, with error codes and programming keys
- Electronic start-up with double electrode ionisation flame control
- Low polluting emissions - class 5 according to UNI-EN 297: CO< 35 ppm and NOx <20 ppm